Monday, April 14, 2008

Emerald Isle

I've added Emerald Isle to Etsy. I have also updated the yarn weight of my handspun on Etsy & Ravelry to match the numbers from Craft Yarn Council of America. There is article written by Amelia of Ask The Bellwether regarding WPI and yarn weight numbering by CYCA.

Anyway, here's a picture of Emerald Isle and the specs:
Emerald Isle - Handspun Merino Bamboo

Approx. 352 yds
Approx. 4 oz or 113g

WPI: Approx. 16
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sport

Finally I've good pictures of Nimbus from Carol of Black Bunny Fibers and Black Magic from Pigeon Roof Studios. I'll update Etsy & upload the pictures as soon as I'm done watermarking them. Also, I'll update the yarn weight on my photostream when I'm able to.
Thanks.

No comments: