Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lovestoned & Hollyberry

Lovestoned & Hollyberry were added to Etsy.. Didn't get a chance to add more yarn today as we went to the library. Plus my boss(M1) has been after me to setup our new site. I spent my time after the library fiddling on the site. I still have a lot to learn & tweak. I'll make an announcement when it goes live. Oh! Just remembered that I didn't add fringes (cut yesterday) to the poncho yet.


Lovestoned - Handspun Superwash Merino

Approx. 378 yds or 346m
Approx. 4.2 oz or 120g

WPI: Approx. 16-17
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sport


Hollyberry - Handspun Wool Blend

Approx. 252 yds or 230m
Approx. 4 oz or 114g

WPI: Approx. 13-14
Gauge: Approx. 5.25-6 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 5-7
Weight: DK

No comments: