Monday, April 20, 2009

Mochaplum

Just added Mochaplum to Etsy. Mochaplum is spun from 100% Falkland roving dyed by Lynn Wigell of The Yarn Wench. Falkland is a wonderful fiber to spin with. Falkland is a Merino cross breed. It has the fineness of merino with more loft and longer staple. The yarn is very soft and it is 2 plied. The colors of this yarn consists of shades of shades of purple and brown

I have to organize my time better to have the photos of the new handspun proofed, watermarked and uploaded. The mulch and soil were delivered today so now I can get started on my veggie garden. I need to find a better way/idea to proctect my veggies from the bunnies.

Mochaplum - Handspun Falkland

Approx. 222 yds or 203m
Approx. 4 oz or 114g

WPI: Approx. 12
Gauge: Approx. 5.25-6 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 5-7
Weight: DK/Light Worsted

Ta ta for now. Later, alligators
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: