Monday, May 4, 2009

Sale extended

I decided to extend the sale through Mother's Day, May 10, in honor of all mothers. Free(domestic & Canada)/discounted(International) shipping still applies on order over 100. Plus I don't want to take down the sale as I want to bond with my loom(see pictures below)

The above is dwarf/miniature bearded iris I planted in a cement planter along with thyme, hen & chicks and dianthus. Below are pictures of the loom assembled on Friday and test weaving in progress. The kids and I finished veggies planting yesterday and in the backyard I saw some Lily of the Valley and King Solomon blooming. I'm spinning at a slower pace as I have too many distractions. Enjoy the sale and thank you for your support.


2 comments:

WilleWorks.com said...

Pretty loom! I'm glad Blue Grey kitty sold too. The person I made the custom order for reneged her order when I was done.

I'm knitting another pastel bunny with some yarn from your shop. So pretty!

SewKnitNBeads2 said...

You may have to take a deposit for custom order. Can't wait to see the new bunny. Congrats to Grant on his graduation. Hubby had his PhD in political Sociology - kind of related to Grant's.