Monday, April 26, 2010

The Party is Over

Norwegian Heaven Cake

Thank you for taking part in the sale. I really appreciate your support. My little imp and I went hunting for a cake for her birthday. Her first choice - Chocolate Torte Cake was out of stock. Her second choice - Chocolate Mousse Cake, slipped and the mousse fell apart while being taken out from the case by cake boy. Her third choice - Norwegian Heaven Cake. Let me tell you it's definitely heaven. Put me right to sleep after I had a piece of it. This cake has a chocolate crust on top of the cake. Layered with chocolate cake, vanilla whip cream and raspberry jelly/sauce. The kids don't like the raspberry part but ate the others up.

Friday, my little imp had her school musical and after all 3 performances (the performance last about 45-50 minutes), the cast had a party. More cake and food. After school, she went over to her BFF's house for a play date. Saturday, her BFF had a birthday party so Bunny Girl, Little Imp and I went over early to help. We didn't get home till 11pm and picked Little Imp up the next day. I think she must be tired from all the socializing because I'm tired.

This week will be Bunny Girl's turn as she has her Ohio State Assessment plus intramural volleyball. Today is the qualifying round to see which team gets in the semi-finals. May's activities are trickling in and it looks like a busy month too. Bunny Girl has her 1.5 mile run and she started training for it. Poor me, the couch potato has to go exercise (just kidding).

I have 4 bobbins of yarn to ply and will post as soon as the yarns is ready. Have a great week and thank you again for your support.

ETA - Bunny Girl's team won. She's in the semi-finals tomorrow. Championship game is on Thursday.

No comments: