Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pie For Everyone 1

I've added Pie For Everyone 1 to Etsy and also updated the pictures of Talon and Guardian.

I made a subscription error so I have 12oz of fiber. I still have 8oz of Pie to spin up. I have to check how many yards I'll need to make 2 pairs of mittens for my kids. If I can use 4oz of fiber to spin enough yarn to make the mittens, then I add the other 4oz spun up at another time.

Pie for Everyone 1 is spun from 100% Falkland. This colorway is exclusive only to members of Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club for November.
Approx. 372 yds
Approx. 4 oz

WPI: Approx. 16
Gauge: Approx. 6.75-8 sts
Suggested Needle Size:US 1-3
Weight: Fingering/Sock

Talon is spun from 100% extra fine merino roving dyed by Twisted Fiber Art.
Approx. 356 yds
Approx. 4 oz

WPI: Approx. 15-17
Gauge: Approx. 23-32 sts per 4 inches
Suggested Needle Size:US 1-5
Weight: Sock/Fingering/Sports

Guardian is spun from roving dyed by Twisted Fiber Art. It's a 70% merino and 30% mohair blend.
Approx. 240 yds
Approx. 4 oz

WPI: Approx. 14
Gauge: Approx. 23-26 sts per 4 inches
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sports

There are more images of the yarns in Flickr set.

No comments: