Sunday, December 9, 2007

Seashore Reflection

I've added Seashore Reflection to Etsy. The yarn in spun 100% merino fiber from Spunky Eclectic. Amy named it Forecast. Here's a picture of Seashore Reflection and it's specs.
Approx. 300 yds
Approx. 4 oz

WPI: Approx. 13-14
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Light DK/Sport

Here's a sneak peek of what's drying. Pictures were taken before I set the twist.
The one above is spun from 100% superwash BFL and the one below is 100% superwash merino.
Right now on the bobbin is a blend of superwash merino and tencel. I'm almost done with half. More superwash handspun for socks coming up.

Hopefully, I'll get to update some pictures of the handspun on Etsy so that they will be all consistent.

As usual, more pictures of my handspun can be viewed at Flickr.

No comments: