Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Audacity (Corriedale), Lucky Charm & My Funny Valentine

Audacity in corriedale ($10 from the sale of this yarn will benefit the campaign), Lucky Charm and My Funny Valentine have been added to the store.

Audacity - Handspun Corriedale

Approx. 305 yds
Approx. 4 oz or 115g

WPI: Approx. 15-16
Gauge: Approx. 6.5-8 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 0-3
Weight: Light Sport/Fingering/Sock
Note: $10 from the sale of this yarn will go to Obama's campaign

Lucky Charm - Handspun Superwash Merino

Approx. 300 yds
Approx. 4 oz or 110g

WPI: Approx. 14
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sport

My Funny Valentine - Handspun Merino

Approx. 396 yds
Approx. 4 oz or 113g

WPI: Approx. 14-16
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-8 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 0-5
Weight: Sport/Fingering/Sock

I have 2 new spindles that I want to share and also a picture of dagger icicles that looks like they were about to puncture my kids window. I'll have to do that another day as it's very, very late.

Ta Ta for now

No comments: