Friday, March 14, 2008

Lucky Charm, Technospindles and dagger of icicles

I was finally able to take some good pictures of Lucky Charm without having to adjust the colors through Photoshop. All I did was just watermarked the pictures.
Lucky Charm - Handspun Superwash Merino

Approx. 300 yds
Approx. 4 oz or 110g

WPI: Approx. 14
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sport

Here are pictures of the Technospindles that I bought from One Planet Yarn & Fiber. They are CD spindles that are decorated to look like a kaleidoscope. It's pretty cool to watch while spinning.It's a tad heavier and spin as long as the CD spindle that I made for myself. I made myself 2 more spindles that I want to share. I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow.

Below is a picture of the dagger of icicles that were pointing towards my kids window. I took a broom and knock them off just to be safe.
I have some singles to ply but most probably the handspuns will not be ready till sometime next week. Kids are on spring break so I have to make sure that they do not get into any mischief and keep them busy.

BTW, I still have Audacity in corriedale (Audacity in masham - sold) in the store. $10 from the sale of this yarn will benefit the Obama campaign.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments: