Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank you

Thank you for taking part in the sale and also for the Birthday wishes.  Here's a picture of the cake.

The cake is from a chinese bakery. It's a light, moist and fluffy. It's has strawberry in between layers.  Hubby was singing that it's my last 3rd decade as my birthday song. I told him to go ahead and add another candle. I don't mind as it's just numbers to me. We went to the Franklin Park Conservatory yesterday. Looks like the kids are having a meeting.





I made/cook all of the below today. Yummy.


Aloo Gobi


Peanut butter & chocolate chip scones


Granola

I have 3 superwash handspun already photographed & uploaded to my photostream. I'll preview them tomorrow. I still have 3 BFL handspun and 4 Falkland handspun to be photographed.



No comments: