Saturday, February 28, 2009

Long time no post

I have been re-learning my camera skills. After M2 took a picture of me & M1, she passed the Olympus Stylus 820 and it slipped right out of my palm (caught the cord & not the camera) and kissed the driveway. Bye Bye Stylus. Now I'm back to using the C740UZ. This camera takes sharper images but I'm having problems with some colors. And now this camera is having some hiccups too. Anyway, I've been researching for another camera and just ordered it yesterday. When it arrives, I'll be learning again.

I've been remembering my college coursework to see whether there are any books/subjects that I want to re-read/refresh. I've come up with The Road not Taken and a picture of a frowning clown adrift in open waters without oars (plus Eastern  & Greek philosophy). I had to write paper on the above. I wrote about them while I was studying for my Western Australia Tertiary Entrance Exam. I don't remember having to write tough materials here at OSU.

I'm going to look through several piles/stacks of books on varies subjects - computers/website/Joomla, Photography, Knitting, Beading and the regular fiction/non-fiction books. I'll be adding more materials from Carols' book review and Tamara's too. My to-do list grows and gets re-listed too. Back to photographing yarns/spinning threads. See you later, Alligator.






3 comments:

WilleWorks.com said...

You two are so pretty!

Carol said...

That's a lovely photo!

What kind of camera did you decide to get? Mine crashed this week, too.

SewKnitNBeads2 said...

I didn't see the comments till I logged into Blogger. My Epromter is not working again.

Thanks for the compliment, Marianne. I can finally see the resemblance.

Carol - I finally bought a Canon A590IS. It has received a lot of good reviews.