Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged on Facebook and decided to post it here too.

  1. My chinese name means precious chime
  2. I used to hide behind my mum
  3. She had to pull me off her when she dropped me off at Kindergarten
  4. I ran off the stage while singing in Kindergarten
  5. While in third grade, I won the singing competition even though I forgot the lyric. I think my teacher fixed the competition.
  6. Used to be in the choir and percussion band in grade school. We used to compete as a group. I played  bass recorder
  7. We were recorded by a radio station after winning at the state competition. Need to try and track it down
  8. Won 2 math competitions in the 3rd year of high school
  9. I sent my friend on stage to collect the trophies for me as I didn't believe that I won
  10. I was entered into a high jump competition just because she knows that my mum was good at it.
  11. All I did was hugged the pole or dodged
  12. I play the piano. Classically trained and certified by the Royal School of Music
  13. I still have 2 more grades/levels to complete.
  14. Did 2 years of Australian tertiary entrance program
  15. Switched and came over to the States
  16. Was a computer science major
  17. Wrote a computer game just like Hangman, that made me decide to change major as the game hang me instead(go around in loops)
  18. I read the economy textbooks to help me sleep
  19. I minored in Economics
  20. Love spicy food. Don't consider it spicy unless I start sniffling
  21. I worry/think/analyze too much some times
  22. I'm thankful for my kids
  23. Grandmother says I'm too honest. Not sure if this a compliment or a criticism. Need to think more about what she means.
  24. Have only been driving for 5 years
  25. Zero experience of highway driving

No comments: