Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long day

I left to pick the kids up for an eye appointment @ 2pm and did not get home till 6pm. I dropped them off at home and went out to the store to get some ingredients for tonight's dinner. M2 has lazy eye on her right and needs glasses. M1 has this on Tuesday so she has rehearsal on Monday. M1 has a dental appointment on Saturday too.

M1 passed her karate belt test. She has blue belt now. For her next test (in about 6-12 months), she'll have to break boards. I told her that and she turned around and said you'll have to help me practice. Yeah, right!! M2 will have her karate belt test this coming Monday/Wednesday. I just realized that the last day of school is on 19 and not 20.

My 13 year old washer kaput last Friday and it has been a week already. M1's clothes for the orchestra is in the laundry basket. Looks like this weekend, I'll be visiting the laundromat. Talk later.

No comments: