Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're back

We went to Asheville, Atlanta & Chattanooga for break. I took a lot of photos. I have to go through them before posting some here. Hubby was washing the grill for me in the yard and somehow when he turned the faucet, it caused the indoor pipe to burst. Luckily I was in the unfinished basement doing laundry, saw it happened and ran to ask him to stop. The plumber will be in later today. M2's glasses' ready and we'll pick it up today.

Yarn-wise - I have some that I have to set the twist and one that's ready to be added to Etsy. I'm not sure how often I'll be adding new yarn as I have to finish the shawl for the school auction which is on April 17. Wish me luck. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

WilleWorks.com said...

Glad you had a good break! Please post photos of the shawl when you are done with it. :)

SewKnitNBeads2 said...

It's a Kiri shawl. I'm only at the second repeat of the 2nd chart. I'll post a picture when I'm done. I really hope so. I was thinking of 2 shawls for the auction. One from each kid. I better hurry. Talk later.