Monday, March 2, 2009

Ilmatar 2 & catching up

Just added Ilmatar 2 to the store. The yarn is spun from 100% superwash merino. And Ilmatar is a Finnish creation goddess; a goddess to call upon for new beginnings. The purples and greens in this roving are fresh and pure and spinning with her would be a great way to start your day (as explained by Tamara of Spincerely Yours). The color of this yarn consists of lime/chartreuse/olive green and purple/violet/lavender.


Ilmatar 2 - Handspun Superwash Merino

Approx. 322 yds or 294m
Approx. 3.9 oz or 112g

WPI: Approx. 16-17
Gauge: Approx. 5.75-6.5 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 3-5
Weight: Sport

I received my new camera today and I'll be getting to know it (just realized that I may have to redo the auto-watermarking). I'll be in and out again as usual as M1 has karate belt test in 9 days and I have to help her with the terms. Besides the test, we have a couple of regular check-up appointments. I did finish plying Black Magic Woman and Iridescence in lace weight. Pictures soon.


No comments: