Sunday, September 6, 2009

I didn't realize I cracked a joke

Last night I walked over to the microwave to make some tea and saw a pile of clothes on M1's school bag. I said loudly towards the living room 'Where did all these clothes magically appeared from? (I think there were 3 or 4 long sleeves top & it seemed M2 is in part of the scheme too)
M1: They are mine. I used them for layering during the mornings for school.
Me: Why are they still on top of your bag in the kitchen? Do you think the clothes will magically be washed & put away?
M1 & M2 came into the kitchen, scooped up the clothes, and said to me laughingly - 'Mum, you know clothes don't get clean magically nor do they fold themselves'.

I noticed that recently, the kids are developing a sense for dry humour. I wasn't trying to be humourous though. Kids.....



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: