Monday, September 21, 2009

Resting my knee

I did walk a lot around NYC on Wednesday:
  1. Grand Central Station to 3rd Ave and back
  2. Strand Bookstore
  3. Around Washington Square Park
  4. Back to the Consulate
  5. from 43rd to Central Park , around & about the park
  6. Around Flushing's Main St
My left knee started hurting on Thursday. I was hobbling around and I still want to visit the NY Metropolitan Museum of Arts. While I was at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts, I had to take pain meds in order to continue with my visit. Long story short, I could barely walked to the baggage claim area after getting off the plane. The pain was excruciating and I felt something clicking in my knee. I have no idea what I did to my poor knee.

After 2 days of ice or hot water bottle, it seems to have healed up a bit. The knee is still stiff and stings with it's at a certain angle. I'm staying off spinning till it's better. I'll still be adding yarn to Etsy. Talk later.

P/S - I'll post some pictures later.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: