Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mug shot


Here's the mug shot that I went for yesterday (I looked sleepy/tired). I was propositioned by the photographer. I'm flattered but just awkward. I would have left if the photo was not taken yet. I was waiting for the photo to be printed when he started laying it on(TMI). Once I had photos in my hand I got out of there ASAP but it turns out that I need 3 copies of the photo. So I have to go back later to pick up another set of 2. Wish me luck.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Gram(good thing I talked with her earlier as I ran out of minutes on my phone card while talking with my mother last night. Note to self - pick up lots of phone cards while in NYC, especially the ones that will allow me to make calls to Australia too) and Hugh Grant, today. And Happy Birthday to Hubster tomorrow. He'll be 4(x=10/2). I'm being sneaky as I'm not supposed to mentioned his age. He's touchy. I asked him what size cake to purchase and he barked out no cake. I think it's because whatever ice cream/candy/pie/cake that's brought into his house will be eaten by him and the kids. I rarely touch them, only once in a blue moon. Sugar and I are not friends as it makes me sleepy.

I'll be away from Sept. 15-17. Any purchase made during this period will be shipped on Sept 19. M2 has started missing me. She slept with me this past weekend. M1 is missing me too - asking about my flight details. I did contact my dad's cousin, so she's my 2nd cousin, right? She said she'll go with me to the Consulate. I'm grateful that I have someone to go with me but I wanted to use this time to clear my head. I don't think I'll be able to totally empty it. Hoping to calm it. My mind is just like a vacuum cleaner. Any suggestions on where/what to see in NYC? We went to Rockerfeller, Times Square, Natural History Museum & Radio City the last time we were there.

I added a link to my resume on the sidebar. I'm looking for a work from home/part-time position. If any of you know of any openings, please let me know via the email on the resume. More yarn will be added later tonight. See ya.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: