Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dodged the bullet

Kids and hubby are at the ice rink - skating. Hubby got home too late to go yesterday evening. I wiggled out of it because I want to go the the conservatory tomorrow and take pictures of the orchid exhibits. Plus, it will be warm and toasty at the conservatory.

I was able to clear about an inch of ice and 6-8 inces of snow of the car after warming it up for 30 minutes. After picking up the kids from school, I slid off the ice and placed the sheets of ice ffor them build their ice fort. I told them that we can color the fort with Kool-Aid when they're finished building. Jokingly, I told them that they still have enough ice and snow in the backyard for them to build more if they want to. Here's a picture of the ice & snow free car plus M2 sitting in her ice fort with a silly grin.






I'll take more pictures of the fort when they're done. More yarn will be going up soon too. Keep warm.




No comments: