Saturday, January 24, 2009

Excused

I was excused from yesterday's ice-skating escapade. I'm needed to be able & nimble to cook the Chinese New Year dinner. They don't want me to be attached to the hot water bottle & coach. Hubby, M1 & M2 went ahead and had fun. I was knitting with frozen fingers while waiting for them. M1 & M2 are plotting to get me on the ice next week. I better prepare my body as I haven't exercised in a long time. Any suggestions? After we arrived home, they had ice cream. I don't know how they do it. I had to drink a cup of hot tea in order to warm up.
M1 & hubby helping M2(first try)

M1 decided to go off on her own(3rd time on the ice)

M2 doing better by the time we left

M1 & M2 in the backyard when we had 8 inches and neg 15F
(Jan 14/15)

Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf #1
Yarn: Plymouth Boku #15(2X) & Lamb's Pride Worsted #M04(1X)

Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf #2
Yarn: Plymouth Boku #11(2X) & Plymouth Boku #60(2X)

Marigold and Forest Path are up on Etsy. I'm off to watermark the new yarn now. I'll pop back in late tomorrow night. See ya!!

P/S - The phrases that President Obama used - "Apa khabar?" & "Terima Kasih" is the same as what we used in Malaysia. Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia are related.

Oops. I forgot to post the link of the pianist who played at the Chamber Music that we went to. Enjoy.




No comments: