Thursday, January 22, 2009

Robinhood 1 & 2

Added Robinhood 1 & Robinhood 2 earlier today. They are spun from 50% superwash merino & 50% tencel. The roving is dyed by Amy of Spunky Eclectic. It's 2 ply, nice drape and sheen to it. This is due to the tencel. The colors in the yarn are tan/taupe/wheat & shades green. 


Robinhood 1 - Handspun Superwash Merino Tencel

Approx. 198yds or 181m
Approx. 2 oz or 57g

WPI: Approx. 19-20
Gauge: Approx. 6.75-8 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 1-3
Weight: Fingering/Sock


Robinhood 2 - Handspun Superwash Merino Tencel

Approx. 222yds or 203m
Approx. 1.9 oz or 55g

WPI: Approx. 19-20
Gauge: Approx. 6.76-8 sts per inch
Suggested Needle Size:US 1-3
Weight: Fingering/Sock 

Chinese New Year is this coming Monday. I'll pop in when I can as I have to tidy/clean the house before CNY. Kids went for karate today as they're finally well enough. M2 wants to take part in the kata competition that will be held on Feb 28. M1 is still deciding. We're going ice-skating at the Uni this Friday. I'm not sure whether I'll join them on the ice. I'm sure to flounder and fall. I did tell my kids that the rule in this house is to try it once. I guess I may have to follow my own rules. See ya.

No comments: