Monday, January 26, 2009

My ears are falling off

I talked a lot tonight. First off, my aunt and her husband called from Perth. I couldn't talk long as I was cutting up hot peppers for dinner and my kids were waiting for me so that they can start chowing. After dinner (tons of leftover for tomorrow), I called my paternal Grandmother's house and I talked to .... let me count..... 10-11 relatives. It's like musical phone instead of musical chair. Then at around midnight, my sister called from my mum's ancestral home where mum's relatives are and I talked to another 7/8 relatives. That's how Chinese New Year is in Malaysia/Singapore. You'll have all the relatives congregate at one house, chat & eat all day long. Lots of noise and fun.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you.

No comments: