Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year. I watched the ball dropped on TV last night. We were in NY Dec 31, 2007. Hubby and I watched the ball dropped through our hotel window. Chicago was fun, tiring and cold. I'll try and upload some pix taken with my cell. I tested the videos taken with my cell from M1's viola & choir performance and it sounded awful.

Watched Sweet November starring Keanu Reeves & Charlize Theron last night. It was nominated as worst remake by 2001 Golden Raspberry Award.  Can this movie be that bad when the underlining message or value of this movie be observed?

Talked to my dad on Christmas day, he told me that Grandma fell early Dec and is having difficulty standing up from a sitting position. She didn't mention it all when I called her on Christmas eve. I hope she didn't break/fracture anything. She's stubborn (and it runs in the family).

Taking my mum's former student out for dinner tonight. He's here to further his education. Just a reminder, 5 more days before the sale ends. More yarn will be added.

No comments: