Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's snowing and I'm rambling

Yup. That's right!! It's snowing again. About an inch by now. I just finished spinning my last pouf of Polwarth. They will be plied later tonight or tomorrow. Good thing we're having steam boat/hot pot for dinner. For those who are tired of the snowy, cold, dreary days of winter, I found some photos of sunny beaches of Malaysia on Flickr. Here's Pangkor Laut 1 & 2, Malaysia/Singapore and Pulau Kapas. We're at Pulau Kapas 6 years ago (M2 was 4 months old). I didn't get to see much as I was nursing. One night I did leave her with my mum after nursing and went fishing with my dad. We caught squids and the next day we asked the food stall owner/vendor to cook it for us. I have photos of our trip but I can't find the digital files. I wonder if I have them on 35mm film. Off to do prep work. See ya later.

No comments: